Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Caller ID stopped working

I am really frustrated. I had a fault on my home phone on 7 May (it was dead) . Very helpful engineer visited and found a bank of 30 phones not working in the second street side box ( ie not the nearest one but the next box further away containing 90 lines. Problem was thus a network cable fault. It was fixed on 9 May. Caller ID worked for one day and stopped on pm 10 May. I reported this via '150' on 11 May but they said they couldn't check the exchange line that day due to a problem, but they would check and fix it. Nothing more heard. On 14 May I tried again to report it via SMS, after waiting all day I was told I had been switched to the 'wrong department' they would re-route my call and be contacted - I wasn't. I tried a second time but again never had a reply. I just want to report this fault and not wait for a reply. its now almost two weeks since this stopped working and I have spent hours waiting for a call back or text reply. I don't want to wait hours I just want the fault recorded and then the problem be fixed or a return call or text to explain the problem. Help please. I have been with Virgin for at least 30 years and am very disappointed that its so difficult to register a fault. thank you. Nigel

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Caller ID stopped working

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry as discussed your caller I D had stopped working.

I have had a look at things my end and can not see any issues which would stop this, I will be happy to look further into this for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat so I can look further into this for you, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.