Menu
middlefocus
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Caller ID no longer working

Hi, I see that others have a similar problem but no solutions offered. A couple of weeks ago we were unable to make or receive calls. An engineer sorted this very promptly but since then caller display has not worked. We depend upon this service and have tried a replacement phone to no avail. Not being able to screen and therefore having to answer all calls has resulted in an annoying number of nuisance interactions. Can anyone suggest what steps to follow towards resolving the issue? Thanks for any help! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Caller ID no longer working

Hey middlefocus,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your caller ID not working, it may have been removed from the line, when the engineer fixed the fault that you were having.

I have been able to locate your account and have reactivated the caller id service on your account, this should be back working in the next hour or so, please can you give this check and let me know, if it works or not.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
middlefocus
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven L. Thank you so much. All working fine. Especially thanks for your speedy attention to my issue. Impressed and will use this forum in future .  Best wishes!

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Happy to help and glad to hear that its back working again for you @middlefocus.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos