Menu
robu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Caller ID missing after repair to land line

Had a repair carried out and now the caller ID or caller view is it ?, has stopped working, same phone, same phone package, just didnt work after the repair. Attempts to contact customer service has been futile. The waiting times are beyond whats humanly possible to wait. Appreciate any help please.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Caller ID missing after repair to land line

Hi robu,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having some trouble with your landline service recently and haven't been able to get much help over the phone.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that the Caller Display feature somehow got knocked off during the fix of the original fault. I've reactivated it for you now so you shouldn't have any more problems from here. However if for whatever reason it still isn't working please let me know and we'll go from there.

Kind regards,

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos
robu
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yes its working now, that is fantastic, thank you. 

Can I suggest that you make customers more aware that this forum can work quickly if one needs help. Every month I get my Virgin bill sent to me by email as do alot I'm sure. It might be good to use this contact to promote the forum just to keep the facility in the forefront of customers minds. Only desperation drove me to it trying to seek another solution to my problem.

Im sure that when I phoned customer service and was told that there might be more than an hour wait, at that point instead of just pointing us to 'My Virgin Media' the announcement might mention using the forum and that its the best way to get attention. Or something of that sort.

Anyway, thanks again.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi robu,

That's great news, I'm glad to hear it's working again for you now.

The Community Forum is a great place for customers to come if they ever need help with their billing, services or any other queries, so we do try and promote it whenever we can. It's a great idea - I'll certainly get your feedback sent back through the business 🙂

If you ever need anything else please don't hesitate to get back touch.

Have a lovely weekend!

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos
robu
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

can you please re activate for me, its gone again, thank you

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello robu,

Thanks for raising the landline issues via the forums.

We can see you have posted this same query on a different thread, we don't ask much here on the forums but we do ask that if you need assistance with something you create your own topic (as you have with this one) but not then post on other threads.

We have reset these features, please let us know if this has resolved the issue.

Rob

0 Kudos