cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID & number with-hold not working

dwl99
Joining in

I used to have Caller ID so that I could see the number of anyone calling me but my own number was with-held when I called anyone else. This was all working perfectly on my Panasonic DECT phone until the changeover to digital. Now Caller ID isn't working and anyone I call can see my number. I called 150 and was told do a factory reset on my router which I did. The problem remained and I called 150 again today and was told that it was due to an issue with my handsets. I found this hard to believe but purchased a new Panasonic DECT phone and plugged it in but the problem remains. I can maybe see at a push that Caller ID might not work wih certain handsets but I cannot see why my number being displayed when I call anyone else could possibly have anything to do with my handset. Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @dwl99 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue, I will be more than happy to take a look into this with you via a Private Message.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.