Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 11 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: Caller Display

There is no slider switch on the handset but when pressing it is a definite Tone 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hey Mickycoleman,

I'd like to get a few things ruled out as several things can be at play here. I want to focus on the features that may be on the landline first so I can take a look. Once we finish looking at the features on the line, we can look at the equipment such as the handset and cabinet for example.

On the Virgin Media line, do you know what features your mum may have? Typical examples are Free Voicemail, Caller Display, 1471. Some customers have them removed so I just want to make sure before I go in to the switch and tinker.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 13 of 18
Flag for a moderator

She just says that she has the Talk More Anytime package with Caller Display

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I've removed and re-added the number onto our network in it's most basic format and have added Caller Display.  Can you ask her to try Caller Display again? 

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 15 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Just spoke to her and the phone just says ‘INCOMING CALL’

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 18
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks. I've just spoken to your mum to get clarification and have checked the switch again but cannot find any issues. I've raised a ticket on her account for our Second Line Faults to take a look. They may call her on her mobile or landline so please ask her to listen out for a call. Please allow 48hrs for them to pick it up and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 17 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. 

I have had 2 missed calls on my own mobile but obviously they need to speak to her. Can you pass her mobile number onto them please? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Ah, so the mobile number was yours that is on her account. Can you explain to your dear mum in case she's wondering what's going on. Please send me a Private Message what her own mobile number is as they will want to speak to her on it to free up the landline to test.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos