cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller Display stopped working - please reinstate

So1
On our wavelength

I used to have caller display but it has stopped working - this happen a week or two ago.  

Thank you

12 REPLIES 12

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @So1,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear you're having some caller display issues recently. Are you having any other problems with the landline service? Along with this, have you checked our Service Status page yet for any known area impacting faults that may be causing this?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

So1
On our wavelength

Thanks for replying ,Zach.  The only other issue is that the phone is also no longer storing recent callers, but that is probably because it is not receiving the call meta data.  I get the calls OK.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Very sorry to hear this @So1

I've managed to locate your account from your profile information and I can see caller display is enabled, so I'm unsure as to what's caused the Caller Display to stop working for you. 

Have you changed the handset recently? Are you able to reboot the handset to see if this helps reset the device? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

So1
On our wavelength

Thanks for checking it is switched on, Sofia. 

I haven't changed the handset for years.  It is a corded phone (which is what I need).  It has a factory reset so I have pressed that.  I doubt it will help but it is worth a try.  I am expecting a call on Sunday so we'll see if it works.

Thanks for your help.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

It's no worries @So1.

Ah I see, thanks for expanding on this. 

Please keep us updated on how things perform after the factory reset, any issues just let me know and we'll assist further. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

So1
On our wavelength

Hello,

The factory reset unfortunately did not restore caller display.

Has the format of the caller data changed recently?

Thanks for looking into it for me. 🙂

Hi @So1 thanks for getting back to us.

Although we've located your account, I am going to send you a private message to confirm your details, as I want to help you fix this.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @So1 thanks for confirming your details via private message.

We've refreshed everything on our side.  Would it be possible to verify if we've been successful?

Regards

Lee

So1
On our wavelength

Yes, I can test that later today, so I will get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks, Lee.