Menu
Ladylondon
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Caller Display not working

An engineer came to fix our landline and after he left, we had no caller display. I have been on the phone to VM customer services for days and been passed from pillar to post. Nobody has a clue how to fix the problem. It is not the handset as suggested, because I have plugged in various handsets and caller display is still absent. I have had caller display on my landline for the 7 years I have been with Virgin, up until the engineers visit. I have spent 7 hours on the phone to VM back and forth and nobody seems able to sort the problem out. Please advise. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Caller Display not working

Hi Ladylondon,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear your caller display isn't working after a technician visit, this is something we can help with, so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Ladylondon
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul, thank you for your quick response to my post, however the problem is still not fixed and again, I am being passed from pillar to post. 

0 Kudos
Ladylondon
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Virgin, you have fixed the problem and I have caller display back on my phone. Thank you too, to the people on the forum for suggesting I post on here, as this response was far quicker than the 7 hours that were spent on the phone being passed from department to department and being stuck on hold for hours. So glad the problem is fixed. Thank you

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You're very welcome @Ladylondon and have a great day 🙂

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos