Menu
jshe
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Caller Display not working

I rely on caller display because of my health conditions anxiety, depression and cancer problems. People said they couldn't get through for a bit so called VM and they booked an engineer, but the line went ok so I cancelled it the day before. Engineer turned up anyway, I said it was all working fine now.and didn't need it but he said he wanted to do tests and things in the van. After he'd gone I now find the caller display no longer works, he has taken it off. Rang VM back on phone waiting for ages explaining and getting passed around everywhere, they said another engineer would have to come, he said he didn't have a clue, thought it might be my phone but I told him its fine because we tried it on neighbours VM phone line and it all works just like it did on my line before 1st engineer came and done his stuff, got back in touch with VM and the other engineer who said he forgot and hadn't changed the ports back? Now told everything is ok because it's been changed and sorted. And Guess What Its Still Not Working. Will someone who knows what they are doing please help??? 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Caller Display not working

A warm welcome to our Community Forum jshe and sorry to hear about your Caller Display not working after a landline fault. I've checked the switch details and have re-added the Caller Display feature back on. Are you able to see if it works? Can you also see if any other landline features you  believe you have that are not working so I can check them as well.

Please let me know 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
jshe
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa_CC,

Thank you for responding and helping. The 1st engineer done tests and knocked my service off after them, the 2nd said he didn't know what to do but it would be on in 24 hrs, which it wasn't, and I'd already been without it for around 8 days, but finally the 3rd engineer called Robbie was great he reset the relay in the green box at the end of my street and it's now working again. Thank god for Robbie who knew what he was doing and thank you for your help reapplying and checking for me. 

I am very grateful for your help.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's great to hear it's all working for you again.

If you ever need any further assistance please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our community.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos