Menu
CLIVE5
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Call time on weekend talk package

For how long can I talk on weekend talk time in total so either 1 single call or spread over a number of calls?

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Call time on weekend talk package

I believe its up to 60 mins per call but unlimited number of calls, so hang up at 59 mins and redial.

I will see if I can find you some documentation on this and post back shortly

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

information on talk plans can be found here: https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/phone/compare

Click on show info and then scroll down to the grey box for terms and conditions.

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
CLIVE5
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Matt very useful. I phoned a number last weekend was cut short and voice message kept saying you have reached your limit, could not make any further calls.......
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

oh that's interesting, I've never heard of such a thing, maybe somebody else can shine some light on it.

0 Kudos