Menu
CLRingDesigns
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Call forwarding

Hi,

I have tried to set up call forwarding from my landline to my mobile for business purposes but it doesn't seem to work.

I have tried the *70 plus the number I wish to diver to but all it does is make the number dialing tone and then nothing happens and when we try to call the landline it doesn't forward to the mobile.

0 Kudos
goslow
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call forwarding

Are you in the 'Red' phone group (which uses *70)? Other phone colour groups use the codes on page 10 of the phone manual

https://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Phone%20User%20Guide.pdf

Does your VM phone package include call divert (it is a paid-for add-on feature)?

0 Kudos
goslow
Community elder
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Phone guide also mentions in the footnote pg. 10 not being able to use call divert in conjunction with free voice mail.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @CLRingDesigns

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

If you log in to your online account and then go to 'my package' does it show you subscribe to the call feature 'call divert'? If not, this will be why it's not working.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
CLRingDesigns
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can I subscribe online or do I need to call?

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us.

If you go to the 'my upgrades and offers' section, it should be in there. 

Alternatively you can call us on 150 / 0345 454 1111. Or send us a text on 07533051809 and we can assist further. Text replies are not instant and are automated at the start to get you through to the right team.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos