Menu
electricshopnow
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Call diverted charge

Hello guys i would like have some information regarding call diverted. I have a talk more international plan and i wanted to know if i will get charge if i divert my home phone number to my Spain number that i know it's included in the package if i will call my Spain number from my home phone.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call diverted change

Hey @electricshopnow,

Please could you confirm the first digits of your Spanish number and I can check to see if these calls are included on your package with call divert.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
electricshopnow
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven thanks for your interest to answer my question. The Spanish number that i call from my home phone is +34902 and it's free of charge but i don't know if i will get charge if i will divert to this number when i m going to see my family.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming the number @electricshopnow.

I have looked into this and you will not be charged for any calls forwarded to that number as calls to the number are inclusive in your package.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
electricshopnow
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks and i appreciate your answer but another question if you don't mind to answer is what is mean unlimited I know will be a stupid but how many minutes i can call? Because I don't think I can make 6000 minutes per month. Can you verify for me? Because i call customer service and told me that i can make manys calls but not exceed the 60 minutes otherwise I will get charge. But there are no clear to me. Sorry for this question.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

There is no limit to the amount of minutes that you can use in total but if you go over an hour on any individual call, you will be charged the normal rate for that call after you go over 60 mins on one call.

The best way around this is to hang up around 59 mins into your call and redial to speak to the person again to avoid being charged for the call.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos