Menu
Bittern14
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Call divert

Hello, I signed up for call divert yesterday and was told it would be activated within 24 hours. 24 hours later it still wasn’t working. So after a 90 minute ringing session was answered and told give it another hour . Waited another two and  still not working so rang again.  60 minute wait for answer told wait another hour. So waited another   4 hours but still not working so rang again with a 120 minute wait for an answer. Advisor said I guarantee it’s working now put your phone down and check he also said he would ring me back in 5 minutes to check it was working. So I put the phone down it is not working and he has not rang me back. If I had just redirected my calls  generally I would not have minded but I urgently need my landline calls re directed to my mobile from the hospital. This is aa appalling situation.  Help

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call divert

Hi there @Bittern14

Welcome back to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I am sorry that you're having issues with your Call Divert call feature. 

Usually when this is added, the customer then activates the feature directly from the handset at home. We have a helpful Call Feature Guide which will show you how to do this for your particular area. 

After locating your account from your forum information I can see that you have since contacted us about this and we have given you the same instructions; I do hope that you have since managed to set up the Call Divert - please do not hesitate to get back in touch if you require further assistance. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos