cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call divert nightmare

Duffy999
Joining in

Started new contract out today land line divert saying this service is not available on this line when I try and add my number  despite having it active for 15 years 4 hours on phone to various people no one had a clue

8 REPLIES 8

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Do you mean you have renewed an existing deal with VM for a new minimum term or returned to VM to start a totally new contract having previously left VM?

Have you checked the details of your contract/package in MVM? The call divert is a paid add-on so has it been omitted somewhere along the way when you renewed?

It is not unheard of on here for VM sales agents on the phone to lop off services to bring the overall package price down but sometimes 'forget' to tell the customer that certain things are being removed!

Hi yes new contract and slso yes I have call divert as a paid extra bit not working when I try to put it on ot days sorry this service is not available numerous calls still not on this is unacceptable especially as I run a business from home and the divert is essential 

Please can someone from vm contact me about this otherwise I will cancel as still in my 14 days cooling off period 

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Duffy999,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post,

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this issue, I can see you spoke to our team yesterday after this post, were they able to help you with regards to your issue?

Joe

hi all sorted just waiting for 360 upgrade main thing is call divert sorted thank u

Hi @Duffy999 thanks for getting back to us.

Thanks for getting back to us and updating us. It's great news that your call divert issue has been resolved. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R

Called retentions changed my contract apparently it takes effect from 22nd Aug can u confirm as even though Engineer change hub still only getting 500 ish on speed check guess 1gig will be from 22nd is that right 

I'd need to have a look at your account Duffy999.  I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R