Hi can anyone tell me all costs on home phone weekend only plan 

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call cost 0843

0843 numbers are “profit share” numbers. Part of the cost goes to Virgin (the Access charge), the other goes to the party you are calling (the Service charge). Add these two together & you get the price per minute. Virgin’s Access charge is 17ppm. You need to look at the information provided by the service you are calling, as the Service charge is set by them.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Fairyfeet321,

Welcome to our Community Forum! Thank you for your first post, we really appreciate it. 🙂

To look into the different Landline package deals we have on offer for new customers, you can take a look on our website.

However, if you're a current customer and you're looking to add landline to your current package, it would be best to contact our Care team on 150 (free for any Virgin Media phones) or on 03454541111. You can also text our team on 07533051809 to discuss any package options.

Please let us know how you get on and if you need any further support.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Legend
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There are often cheaper or zero-cost alternatives to 0843 numbers. Check out this website.

https://www.saynoto0870.com/ 

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos