Menu
Nana57
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Call Bar Issues

My call barring service doesn't seem to work.

I have spent two consecutive days online to Virgin Media's (first line) customer service agents who have been unable to resolve my issue. Who in turn made attempts to contact their colleagues in the 'second line' department on my behalf without success.

Secondly, I have used Virgin Media's online written help guide which has helped me to discover that I am located in the 'yellow zone' and that my call barring service definitely doesn't work!! Despite the fact that I have been paying for it.

Can someone please advise how I can get this fixed?

Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call Bar Issues

HI Nana57, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the landline service, can you confirm if you are still having issues or have since had this resolved. If the issue is still there we will proceed with a private message. Chris

0 Kudos
Nana57
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Evening Chris,

Yes, I am still having trouble with my call barring service. I received my Virgin Media bill today and I am surprised that I have been charged for calling '0345 454 1111' . I was on the phone for more than an hour and a half. I also called that number on the days that followed. I had been advised by one of the agents on the 150 number to call back '0345 454 1111' but they didn't tell me this call was chargeable. Sadly, I still wasn't able to get any support with my call barring issue. 

Are you able to assist me please?

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nana57, I am sorry to hear that and will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. Chris 

0 Kudos