cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable Chaos

TheBigMatt
On our wavelength

After a recent debacle when a technician cut my broadband cable and spliced it into next doors, i have had a new Single cable run. Everything works now but i an running on 2 separate cables, one for data and the old damaged twin cable for Telephone.

The telephone cable is still sticking up in the street and is going to get damaged. I believe that i could now switch to a home phone via my superhub and then i could have the old damaged cable removed.

Is the cable phone service working okay and how can i get the adapter required to plug it into my hub?

Thanks in advance..

Matt

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @TheBigMatt 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry that you have faced an issue with your cable and phone line, I'd be more than happy to look into this with you. 

Can I just ask if you are able to post a picture of the exposed cable for us? 

Hi Ashleigh,

Photo attached.

20230921_130631.jpg

That's perfect @TheBigMatt and thank you for popping back to me so quickly, I'm going to send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.