Menu
sweetthing
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

CONTRACT CAME TO END

I just want to say how grateful I am to a lovely young lady called Janet from Wigan in customer services.  My bill had increased by quite a lot per month and I did not know why until she told me that my contract had ended and I was on the full price for Broadband and Talk anytime phone calls, I don't need TV as I stream movies from my laptop to 60 ins TV via hdmi cable.

I have been with Virgin since it was NTL in the 80's and was looking at other companies to see what they could offer me. I didn't want to leave as I am pleased with Virgin even though it has been having problems recently so better the devil you know and I know Sky and other companies have also been having problems.  I have now been given a brand new contract with a very good discount for 18 months which is  now cheaper than it was originally so I am very happy about it.

When you are a pensioner of nearly 80, the last thing you need is large monthly increases, especially when you are also having to now pay for a TV licence which used to be free for over 75's. (I never watch BBC I just stream films through my laptop and TV via hdmi. so hate the idea of paying for a TV licence.)

Thank you very much Janet you have made an old lady very happy.

Regards,

Sheila

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: CONTRACT CAME TO END

Hi sweetthing,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. What amazing feedback for Janet, these are the stories we love to hear. 

We are so happy that we managed to get the right package for you. We understand in the current climate that everything has changed and prices have increased so we are humbled that you have decided to remain with us.

If you need any further help in the future please come back to us through this channel.

Your feedback will be passed on to Janet along with this post.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
sweetthing
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Jodi, I am pleased that you are passing on my thanks to Janet, she was really helpful and kind and thank you for your help too, it is greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Sheila.x

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You're more than welcome Sheila,

I have emailed Janet with along your post and she was over the moon. This will be passed on to her manager for recognition.

Have a lovely afternoon. 

Jodi

0 Kudos
sweetthing
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Jodi.

Sheila.x

0 Kudos