Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

COMPLAINTS

Called to add International Package to the account 26/11 and was quoted £6pm 1000mins pm. Virgin called back next day to say price quoted was wrong and it should be £7-8pm (apologies can’t remember exact price). My husband confirmed no problem with revised price and that we still wanted to take out International Calls and asked SPECIFICALLY when this would be effective from. Advisor said within 24HRS. Our bill 13/12 does not reflect this and we have been charged for international calls outside the 1000mins tariff. Called 15/12 to query this - advisor confirmed there are details of calls made 26/11 27/11 on our account but that the request had not been transacted!!!???? Advisor said it would now be effective from 16/12 day after my query/complaint call!!??
Advisor said she would note my record re my call and to go on line and make a complaint. I have now tried 3 times to make a complaint on line and each time I am told that Oops there’s an error etc etc!!?? When I called 15/12 part way through the call it just hung up so I had to call back so thought that making a complaint on line would be easier but clearly not.

What is the best ways to raise a complaint to get my bill revised and get my account credited £ accordingly? 
Thank You 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: COMPLAINTS

Various options for raising a complaint listed here:

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/make-a-complaint

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scott

Thanks for your prompt response. I have tried the options for On line & Messaging complaints and that’s where I encountered the ‘Oops there’s an error’ message. I haven’t tried the Resolver option - I’ll take a look.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DTK64,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm truly sorry to hear about the issue with adding the international call package and with raising a complaint via our online channel. 

Can I confirm have you tried different web browsers? 

^Martin

0 Kudos