forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
LF1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

CALLER DISPLAY

Can someone from Virgin Media please contact me to reinstate Caller Display on my home phone which has disappeared after an engineers visit to fix phone and broadband problems. I have tried phoning you - automatic message says one hours wait. The automated service then gave a mobile phone link to use which didn't give any help. Can a human being please deal with this problem.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: CALLER DISPLAY

Hi there @LF1

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for  your first post - i was sorry o understand that you've has some issues with your caller display since having a technician visit. On occasion, any work on the phone line can drop call features form the telephone exchange but this should be a nice easy fix 🙂 

I have located your account from your forum details and can see that this was the case - I have now activated it for you now so you should find the Caller Display will work once again. If you are still having issues, please do pop back and let us know what happens on the display and we can go from there. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
LF1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's fixed now. Thanks for your quick response.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant - thanks so much for the update @LF1, glad that it's all working for you.

Have a great weekend; stay safe 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos