Menu
sags
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Brown box cover missing

Hi there, the brown box cover outside my house is missing (I see this has happened to a lot of people)  please can you replace it?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brown box cover missing

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, sags,

Do you currently have service with us and is it service impacting? We can get this sorted for you by sending an engineer however, due to the challenges in these unprecedented times, we need to apply a number of restrictions to engineer visits which will help us strike a balance between the health of our employees and the responsibility we have to keeping customers and our country connected during the current pandemic.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
sags
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello, thank you for coming back to me so quickly, no we don't have a service with you, the property is currently empty, unoccupied. If you are unable to send someone to replace the cover then we shall look into removing the visible wiring as it is exposed to the elements and unsightly. 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, sags,

At the current moment no, as it would not be a priority, apologies. If it is possible to cover the wires then we would advise this over removing or disconnecting anything from the box.

Cheers,

Corey C

sags
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Corey, unfortunately we are unable to cover it. Shame really, it's outside a property, can't honestly see what the issue is with sending an engineer. Never mind. 

0 Kudos