Menu
PTB59
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broken home phone.

I have been trying to organise an engineers appt to fix my landline. I cannot phone 150 as the line isn’t working. Phoned the 1111 number on my mobile (45p per minute charge) three times this morning for a total of 64 mins. No result. Got sent a link to book appt. link is broken not accepting online bookings. Told to phone 1111 number. Back to sq 1. Gave up. Got onto blog chat with lunatic who told me after 35 mins he was from accounts. Gave me an 08000 number. No reply after 35 mins. No home phone and broadband keeps crashing as well. Internet at best intermittent and at worst non existent. Shambolic service from all concerned. Really very annoyed. Nobody seems to care at all. Can’t get any help from anybody. 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken home phone.

Hi @PTB59,

Welcome to our Community Forum! Thank you for your first post, we really appreciate it.

I'm really sorry to hear about your recent experience, and that you're having issues with your landline and broadband. This is not the service we aim to provide.

Before I look into your account and into this issue, would you be able to tell me what problems you're experiencing?

Do you have a dial tone on your landline at all, or are you having issues making/ receiving calls? What issues are you experiencing with your broadband? Is it an intermittent connection you're having trouble with? 

Please let me know so I can help further.

Thanks 🙂 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
PTB59
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone can’t make or receive calls can’t do anything. Have tried to rectify it and have done all the fault finding I can. Really very angry at appalling service. Will somebody please please please just organise an appointment for an engineer to call? How many times do I have to repeat this?? 
going from very annoyed to absolutely boiling mad rapidly. 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @PTB59,

Thank you for getting back to me about this and letting me know what issues you're experiencing.

I understand that your recent experience was not ideal and I apologise for that. 

I have looked into your account and was able to book a technician to look into your landline issue. I cannot confirm your appointment time and date on this public forum, but you can manage your appointment on your online account.

If you or any members of your household are experiencing any Corona Virus symptoms or are shielding, you will be able to reschedule your appointment for another time using the same link.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help and keep us updated on your appointment.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
PTB59
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your help. 

0 Kudos