cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booking technician online

Ginger1
Joining in

Landline, internet and TV all have been down since landline migration a couple of months ago so how do I book technician with no phone as also we are stuck waiting for our mobiles to be sorted with the o2 migration so no phones at all.

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Ginger1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that this has happened with your service and thank you so much again for posting. 

I have taken a look on our side and I do think it would be best we arrange an engineer to come take a look into this for us. I will pop you a private message now so we can arrange this, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Ginger1
Joining in

Hi Not received a message from you and just simply need to book technician so no reason to go via private messages as this should be easy....... as it is broke and last technician just ran out of time as a limited time slot so left it broken. I just need to  make booking but our phones are all broken 

Hey Ginger1, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this, I can see my colleague has sent you a PM please do reply so he can sort this out for you.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Please check your inbox so you can reply to him. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?