Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Billing

I’ve disconnected both my broadband and phone from you on the 28th Feb with a disconnection/leaving date of the 29th March. At the time of giving notice I was advised my final bill would be for £5.50 plus any calls made up to the 29th March.  The call handler advised he’d cancel my direct debit and final bill would be sent via post.  I was also advised I’d be sent packaging to return my virgin media hub.

Last month I received a bill via email for £50.50 which I ignored knowing it was incorrect. Yesterday I received a bill via email requesting £22.09 to cover a period I am not even with you and for a service I don’t have! I can’t speak to anyone given the circumstances and fully understandable.  What I don’t appreciate is the threat of additional charges for non payment especially when the bill is wrong and you’ve overcharged me! Some of us are not working at the moment and struggling financially so think that threat is exceptionally insensitive at these times.

I have not received any packaging to return my hub to you either. I’d like someone to sort out this billing issue please ASAP. I’m happy paying what I owe up until the 29th March but not for after this period and for a service I don’t have!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

Hello

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

Hi there, 

I can only apologise on behalf of the team, obviously there has been a mix up somewhere which has resulted in your account not being cancelled as arranged hence the automated billing. 

With regards to resolution, unfortunately I cannot assist you personally as I'm a field technician working from home and do not have any access to internal systems. 

I can advise that the best way to get this raised is to speak to the team via the text messaging service. 

Their contact number is 07533051809. 

If you send your query over to them, they will be in contact with you shortly. 

I hope this helps.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos