Menu
ilesorrentino
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Billing issues

I have had issues with Virgin since the beginning.

First of all, I subscribed for a phone and broadband contract, and after two months I realized that they had charged me twice.

I found that they took two contracts instead of one at the same time, I contacted them and they kept holding me on the phone. One person told me to talk to another which told me to talk to another,etc. and every time I had to explain what had happened all over again.

In the end, they cancelled one of these contracts and told me that the fraud department would call and refund me.

I never received any call from the fraud department and obviously I wasn’t refunded.

Almost two months ago I called them and gave the notice that I wanted to leave, and explained why.

I received the email from my disconnections and they said that they would give me details about where to deliver my package.

I never received this information, and in the meantime, I found that they made a new contract with my agreement.

I'm still with another provider and I can't afford to pay two, even though I gave them a notice.

Obviously, I have all the documents like a bill for £129 that wasn’t refunded and on the 17th of August charged me £21 for a new contract that I never agreed on and that I cancelled on time.

I need to call the bank to stop this payment. To get my refund should I contact Ombudsman or Cedr.

Please, I need your help. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing issues

Good Morning ilesorrentino,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see of the confusion caused over the two accounts, and for the lack of refund

I'd be happy to take a look into this to see what I can solve for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
ilesorrentino
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much. I have received lots of support from the forum and my issues were resolved. I received feedback step by step which was very helpful and reassuring. 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update ilesorrentino, glad to hear your issues have been resolved.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos