Menu
JAMMAnut
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Billing complaint. Told to post here.

I filled in an online complaint form on May 10th and received a letter date stamped May 26th advising me to text my complaint reference number to a number ending 809 within 28 days.  The letter also stated that they were unable to reach my contact numbers.  We've been getting cold calls from India so I've been blocking them on the landline, but I get my Virgin Media bill notification, offers and request for feedback on service by email...  When I last spoke to a Virgin sales rep on my mobile before completing the complaint form, I mentioned the complaint and she said she had logged a note on my account...  I text the 809 number on Friday June 12th at 16:33 and got nowhere, with the I believe three operators.  Two gave their names, the third didn't, and the first left their desk for an hour!  The last text from the final operator was at 21:49 and I've heard no more.  During those frustrating waste of five and a quarter hours I vented on Twitter and was advised to jump yet another hoop and sign-up to this forum where someone in the complaints team could contact me directly.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing complaint. Told to post here.

Hi JAMMAnut,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you've had this experience, unfortunately the complaints team cannot be contacted through the forums, but if it might something that I can fix or resolve here. I'll send you a PM shortly so I can get the account or complaint details.

Cheers,

Corey C