cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed for phonecalls when i dont have a telephone device

User432
Joining in

I do not have a telephone handset. I pay for the phoneline for the broadband. Have been a customer since NTL. I have not had a phone connected for over 10 years. The phone charges total £300 and were made 5am, 7pm and 11pm to the landlines itself - eg my number is 1111 and it is dialling 1111 ...  Billing can't help because there is a hold on the account,faults can't detect a fault and collections can't remove restriction because billing are saying there is unbilled usage that is above the credit usage yet billing can't do anything because of the hold. I am going round and round in circles. My account is ~£37 I'm credit I owe £0.00 and yet my services are restricted. Who can fix this issue please

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi User432 👋 welcome to community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about this difficulty with your landline billing and getting things sorted! We appreciate this may be frustrating given the circumstances! 

In order to investigate further and offer support we would need to confirm a few account details. We will need to send you a PM to do this. I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly