Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Billed for Unknown Calls

It’s understandably difficult to speak to someone at the moment but it shouldn’t be impossible which it seems to be. Additional charges for calls that I have not made for this month are now at £30 and there’s nothing that I can do without Virgin providing some form of communication.

At this point I feel that I’m being forced into cancelling the Direct Debit before they take more money from me, maybe then I’ll get a response

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Billed for Unknown Calls

Hi TP1999,

Sorry that you have been having some issues contacting us. How have you attempted this? Have you called 150 from your landline or Customer Service Number 03454541111. As you have said, during this current pandemic, our call times and responses may be longer than expected but we are working hard to solve all issues for our customers.

Thanks,

Steve

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My landline is now not making or receiving calls so I am unable to call 150, Customer Service directs me to links on the website which do not solve the query

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI TP1999, can you log in to the online account and run a fault test please? - Chris 

0 Kudos