Menu
Goldieyawn
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Billed Phone usage when I don’t have a phone!

I notice on my bill I am being charged for ‘call usage’ and there are over 20 calls listed from use of my landline phone . I have a landline number as part of my package but I do not have a physical phone and have never actually used this function ! My concern is that I have moved house in March. Would they number still be assigned to that address by any chance ? I can’t get through to virgin and can’t get them on message service either ! Thank you for your help 

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billed Phone usage when I don’t have a phone!

Hi Goldieyawn,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for your post. I'm really sorry that you've received unexpected call charges, we can certainly take a closer look at this for you.

There are a couple of potential causes, including a crossed line or an incomplete number port. In order to investigate further and get this sorted, I'll need to confirm some account details with you. I'll send you a private message now to clear security, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billed Phone usage when I don’t have a phone!

Hiya,

Thank you for letting me know that you've been able to discuss and resolve this on the phone. Please do let us know if you have any further trouble and we'd be happy to take another look.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos