Menu
Lochlomond1
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bill

Hi

I am writing this on behalf of my mum, I would like to know how much it would cost for monthly sport and telephone line only, my mum pays £98.48, can you let me know why this is so high, I have also tried to speak with you colleague but I don't have the package details and I have asked for a letter to be sent so we know what package my mu Is on and jus to let you know my dad is 87 and my mum is 85 so I would like to know why they pay so much?

Daughter Joanne Reid

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill

Hello

I understand where you come from the one issue you are going to have is if you are not the account holder then VM will not be able to give any information regarding the account due to Data Protection.

If you have your mothers account login details you can login at https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn and check the account yourself.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill

Thank you for the post Lochlomond1 and welcome to our community.

To pass security with a third party we would need three random characters of the password and if this is failed we would not be able to access the account to discuss any specifics with you. 

If the account holder is able to contact the team they can pass secondary security questions or if failed we can send a password reminder for the account holder at the address on the account.

If you have power of attorney this can be noted on the account once we receive this via post where you can then be treated as the account holder. 

Hope this helps, Emily.

0 Kudos