Menu
PorFin
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Badges

Not the slightest bit interested in *** badges..I want HELP! WHERE ARE YOU?

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Badges

Hi PorFin,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you, can you give me more details in what you need help with?

The main aspects we can't deal with are cancellations, upgrades and moving home along with a few other subjects. But please let us know how we can help!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
PorFin
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi..a few weeks ago virgin installed a new hub as I was having endless trouble with my phone's, etc. They said I had to contact them with my password to activate the phone that now comes out of the hub, not from the box on the wall outside. I am despairing having spent hours and hours just trying to give someone/ something my password. None of the online stuff is relevant, and forget actually speaking to somebody. Even the online chat is useless. Their support and communication is zero..disgraceful. They've goty money, that's all that matters..now shut up and go away attitude. How a so called communications company can have such a disgusting customer support us beyond me. That is my problem!!!

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi PorFin, 

I'm really sorry you've been having some issues with your landline and speaking to the team, this isn't good. 

So have we confirmed the landline is now through the hub? 

What happens when the landline is plugged in via the socket in the wall, does it not work? 

I'm keen to take a closer look so I'll pop you a personal message and grab some details.

Thanks

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
PorFin
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

It's very simple..when the new hub was installed I was told to contact virgin to activate the phone that will now come from the new hub...not from the connection box outside. It is impossible to contact anybody with the password. That's the issue.

0 Kudos
PorFin
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

With the phone plugged in the socket on the wall..it. does sort of work, but I was told it should now come from the new hub....but I need to activate it!

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Okay. 

I've sent you a message and asked for some details. if you can confirm them or not, just reply and let me know and we can help further from there and confirm how the phone line should be connected. 

Thanks

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
PorFin
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@Emma_C wrote:

Okay. 

I've sent you a message and asked for some details. if you can confirm them or not, just reply and let me know and we can help further from there and confirm how the phone line should be connected. 

Thanks

Not received any messages. I'm rapidly losing the will to live. Is there NOBODY at virgin who will accept my password to activate my phone line from my new hub??? They asked me to do it. 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Really sorry you've not had it. 

I'll send it again, you'll need to look out for the purple envelope 

Any issues let me know 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
PorFin
Tuning in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

This is ludicrous. I know HOW the phone is connected to the box! Just PLUG IT IN!! I was told virgin have to activate the connection by me quoting my password. How many times must I keep on and on repeating exactly the information??? I'm running out of stamina and reckon another provider just could not be any worse than virgin. My request is soooo simple..does anybody get it???????

0 Kudos