Menu
pbrinkworth
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Appalling Service and Promises

I have been trying to contact somebody within Virgin Business since first thing yesterday morning and have been on hold for at least a dozen times up to 20- 30 minutes each call and have had to put the phone down as I only have my mobile as the landline has a fault and I cant dial out and nobody can dial in as when you dial in a voice message actually tells you that you have dialled an incorrect number which is wonderful publicity for my business I do not need, especially at this time and in these circumstances whereas in Wales we are still under lockdown and its hard enough without this additional problem I have, not like in England, and also sent half a dozen text messages following the instructions given over the phone by pressing 1 to save holding, absolute joke!! . How can I expect to run my business when I have no landline and cannot even speak to anybody at Virgin despite these wonderful promises of fixing a fault within 48 hours more like trying to contact somebody within 48 hours. I totally give in as I have used the customer support query sheet and the customer complaints sheet but cannot get to speak to anybody at Virgin Business for the life of me!!!!

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appalling Service and Promises

Hi there pbrinkworth,

Sorry to hear about your experience when trying to contact us. Can I ask whether you have a business account or a residential account with us? If it's a business account, please contact our Business Team here who will be able to help you. They are a completely separate Team to us here on this Forum.

Regards,

Lisa 

0 Kudos
pbrinkworth
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have both residential and business Lisa, fault is with my business landline albeit have a major problem with residential billing which is ongoing as well.

I actually spoke to somebody in customer services at 5.30pm last night after waiting 35 minutes as previously it must have been my fault as I was hanging up after 30 minutes not waiting until 35 minutes!! and the guy I spoke to Calum Stewart promised he would e mail me back last night after speaking to the order management people and guess what no e mail.

3 days now without my business landline which is causing me major problems and the service is appalling!!!!!!

This text response 3 days sent text after pressing 1 on options no response, !!!!!

WOT A SHAMBLES!!! You couldn't run a Company any worse if you tried!!!!

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The text service is for our Residential customers pbrinkworth. It may be that the system bot on the service didn't know the right team if it identified a business account. I'm sorry but please contact the Virgin Media Business Team again so they can run diagnostics for the landline and see whether a new Hub or engineer is required.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
pbrinkworth
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That link is the link I've been trying to contact somebody via phone over 20 times , text pressing option 1 dozen times and sent a query form, complaint form still 3 days nothing and no business landline!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
pbrinkworth
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

What part of I cant contact anybody within the business team despite trying and the number I was given by the business technical chat line who couldn't sort this and said I need to contact Business support but cant get thru to them for 3 days 0800 052 0800 option 4 then option 2

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If you have a Twitter account, can you try tweeting @vmbusinesshelp so they can help you?

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
pbrinkworth
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Why should I try and find alternative ways of contact when they advertise clear numbers  and live chat and promises of fixes within 48 hours absolute oke when you sign up which they don't answer this is the problem it is absolutely disgraceful and appalling. Will be terminating both residential and business very shortly as this is undescribable in all honesty