Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Anytime calls

Before I committed to the Virgin representative I asked him to confirm that the bundle I wanted included anytime phone calls. He assured me that this was the case. However, according to my contract it is Talk Weekends. This would not be what I asked for. How can I be sure of anytime calls before installatiion?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Anytime calls

If you're lucky the VM staff will intervene and get this sorted, if not then you'll need to go down the complaint route, which is slower, and takes a certain amount of effort.

In law, whatever VM promise (whether verbally or written) is legally binding if you relied upon it when entering the contract (this is under the Consumer Rights Act 2015).  If you need to raise a complaint, search and follow the VM complaints code of practice.  If VM still won't budge, then after eight weeks you can escalate to the industry arbitration scheme, CISAS, and that'll give a fair hearing to you (and is free for you to use).

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks