Menu
Collie
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Anonymous Caller Rejection Removal

Hello, I want this function turned off because it's preventing withheld numbers from healthcare organisations getting through to me.  I didn't ask for it and I've only just found out I've got it!  I rung 150 this morning and the lady said she couldn't remove it, but told me to try #227#. Doesn't work - the message I get is "Sorry, the service requested is not available from this line" so now I've got something I don't want, didn't ask for and can't get rid of!  Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anonymous Caller Rejection Removal

Hi Collie,

I've had a  quick check on your details and can confirm that I cannot see that feature on there either. Can you try and see whether it's all withheld numbers that cannot get through to your or just certain ones?  Do you know what happens when the caller calls you, whether they get any messages or whether they just hear a tone? Please give us more information so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Collie
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. The caller I had yesterday said she rung 4 times and each time, she thought I'd answered and just put the phone down on her, so it must ring normally, then sound like I've picked up. This has happened with another caller. Fortunately they both had my mobile number, but I can't say how many people have tried to ring me & not been able to, if they haven't also got my mobile. Both these numbers are NHS clinics. At my end, the phone doesn't even ring. I'll ask someone to block their number then ring me & see what happens. 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes please do Collie. If you can give us more testing results about this we can investigate it. 

Look forward to an update from you.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Collie
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, it's sorted now. I found a function to block withheld numbers had been activated on the handset. Thank you for coming back to me.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Happy to hear that you've found the culprit Collie. Please monitor is and let us know if you have anymore issues.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos