cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analogue to digital landline changeover. Need technician

SallyFricker
Joining in

analogue to digital landline changeover. Need technician, because of second set of internal phones, and having difficulties bookign one. can someone please help do so? 

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SallyFricker

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry for the confusion, do you mean a tech to relocate the router?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I have two sets of digital phones. The 'lead' phone for the first set I 've plugged into the new adaptor which i've plugged into the hub, and these are now working fine.  The 'lead' for the  second set of phones which used to be plugged into a phone jack in the kitchen but this is no longer active.  In this event, the Virgin  instruction sheet direct me to call a technician to have some 'rewiring' done.  I've tried to contact Virgin to orgnaise this but can't get through. Can you help? 

Thanks for coming back to me, SallyFricker.

I will send you a PM now to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi SallyFricker

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to book this tech visit

Just got your new message as well and yes it would have been the first available slot.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

ok, than ks i'll take that slot