Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime Scam Calls

When are Virgin going to do something about this?

We are getting 2 - 4 calls a day (sometime more!) to our landline from this scam - most have the caller id listed as unavailable, but some had numbers that appear to originate from India.

I don't have a handset that can block numbers programaticcally, nor do I see it fair that I should have to go out and purchase one to replace my perfectly good existing handset, because of a problem whose fault partly lies with Virgin. After all the origins of this particular version of the scam come from Virgins previous offer of Amazon Prime subscriptions.

Is my only choice to pay even more money to Virgin every month for the Anonymous Caller Rejection & Call Barring services. Or are Virgin prepared to do something positive and offer these services for free to affected customers?

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime Scam Calls

Hello

This has been notified by the police as well https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/amazon-prime-phone-scam-police-3738690

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos