cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All services down CH43 3BG

scouseware
On our wavelength

I have reported this fault, phone, broadband and TV down. It showns on site phone is working -it is not!

My Virgin router shows these errors roughly at the time it went off (+1 hour needed)Suspect hour behind Fault 19:47pm (clocks forward)
Mon Mar 28 18:01:41 2022 Priority 3 SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync;CM-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CMTS-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.1;
Mon Mar 28 18:47:15 2022 Priority 5 Lost MDD Timeout;CM-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CMTS-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.1;
Mon Mar 28 18:47:57 2022 priority 3 Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T4 time out;CM-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CMTS-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.1;

Hope this is of help!

2 REPLIES 2

scouseware
On our wavelength

Also other box off. (Connection outside but all looks good)

Hi scouseware, 

Thanks for your post and for letting us know you were having issues with your services. I can see there was a fault raised under reference F009736989. 

This has since been resolved so services should be back up and running for you now. If not and you're still having an issue, please reboot your equipment. If you're still having issues, pop back here and let us know what issues you're having so we can then help you further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs