cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of my outgoing calls are diverted to Virgin Media

selcel
Joining in

Whatever number I dial, all of my outgoing calls are diverted to Virgin media. I can not even call 999. Support service (after waiting for 28 minutes on the line) suggested to switch off and disconnecting the phone and reconnect and switch on. That did not solve the problem.

4 REPLIES 4

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @selcel

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear that.

Could you expand on this please? Are you calling from a land line or mobile?

Do you hear a message when making an outgoing call?

Please pop back to us when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Vikki

I am calling from Virgin landline. Whatever number i call, I get connected to virgin media and I hear the following "welcome to virgin media. If you are calling about tv, broadband or ...."

Thanks

Hi @selcel

I have taken a look at things from our side and can see why this may be happening.

I will send you a private message now so I can advise further securely.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi selcel,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing Security, glad to have been able to help and find out why your phone wasn't working and that we have now arranged a Technician for your Home Phone switchover, you will receive a Text shortly to confirm this, once the appointment is arranged if not convenient you can reschedule Via your Online Account.

If you receive any further calls asking for any information such as card details please end the call and get in touch with us directly as this isn't something we would ask for unless you called us and you were making a manual payment, you can find out more around fraudulent calls here.

If you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.