Menu
Jasy
Joining in
Message 1 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Adding Talk Anytime

I have a new broadband/phone package but am struggling to add Talk Anytime online. The only options coming up involve getting a whole new package with a new contract. Contact via telephone for help is non-existent and as someone has said on the community 'I have gone around in circles trying to find out'. Other companies seem to be answering calls even with the current situation.

I am within my 14-day cooling-off period, so the best way to cancel altogether will also be useful.

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 25
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Adding Talk Anytime

Hi Jasy, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about this. I will private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
UpsetNewbie
Tuning in
Message 3 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Exactly the same issue.

I checked via chat that talk more anytime could be added prior to ordering.  Was informed yes, once installed. It's been installed.  I'm now 3 hours in trying to get it added. Chat is useless.  No easy way online.  On hold for an age, and then either cut off, or changes to the engaged tone.  It is ridiculous. Tried complaint, but will have to wait up to 28 days for a response.  I now think cancelling is the only way to get this sorted.

0 Kudos
UpsetNewbie
Tuning in
Message 4 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Sending a private message without advising the wider community who could then use the information is a bit pointless. Jasy, did they resolve or did you just cancel.
Jasy
Joining in
Message 5 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Sorry for delay in replying and hope you have got your situation resolved. My issue was sorted as I managed to get a hold of someone as this was all that was required for me to add anytime calls. So, to be fair to them there was no fix that would have been useful to relay to the community. However, I don't understand why a customer can't make these types of amendments through their online account if staff are busy.

They also got in touch via text, so I actually ended up with 2 routes to explain the problem.

0 Kudos
Tony42
Joining in
Message 6 of 25
Flag for a moderator

We would also like to get an answer to this.  Can you please advise me what you had to do.  How much it cost ie free calls anytime including calls to mobiles.  We are also within our 14 days cooling off period.  Thanking you.

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Tony42 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. 

Just to clarify - do you wish to add the Talk Anytime package, or do you need to know call costs on your package at the moment? 

You can see all call charges here. If you'd like to upgrade your package please call the team on 150 / 03454541111 and they will be able to get this sorted for you. You can also text us on +44753 305 1809 and the team will be back in touch to help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tony42
Joining in
Message 8 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi Holly

Thank you for the link.  

Bye

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 25
Flag for a moderator

You're welcome @Tony42 

Please pop back if you need any further help. The team on the text service or the phone will be able to add the feature for you no problem and it can be done at any time, it will not recontract you if you are just adding that talk feature on. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tony42
Joining in
Message 10 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi Holly

I thought your link would sort it but when I chose to upgrade my telephone package, I had to sign into my account and there this offer was not available.  I tried to contact the Tel number you sent me and unfortunately this is an automated service.  No help really. There is just not a straightforward way to upgrade just that part of my bundle.  I was going to replace my weekend calls to anytime calls for another £8.

0 Kudos