Menu
Mruane
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

150 not working

I tried calling 150 regarding some broadband issues, but I received a message saying this number is not obtainable or something like that. So called the 0345 454 1111 number. I've been charged over £12 yesterday, and then I will have similar again today. I've just spoken to bills to try and get these removed, they can't even see calls!!! This place is a joke!!! What sort of company treats their customers in a way that their service isn't being provided on 2 fronts and then charge me to contact customer services/tech, put on hold for nearly an hour, then charge £25 for the privilege. I've been a customer for 20 years plus, even going back to the ntl/ nynex days. This place is seriously going down the pan. Time for a change I think. 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 150 not working

Hi Mruane, 

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've not had the best experience with us recently when you've needed to speak to our team. We weren't aware of an issue affecting the 150 number - can you please confirm if you were trying to call 150 from a landline?

Whilst I can appreciate the frustration with not being able to get through on 150, I'm afraid that the call charges would still stand and we wouldn't be able to remove these from your account.

Is there anything else you still need help with that our team wasn't able to resolve for you when you called? If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos
Mruane
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth. It was from a Virgin Media landline to Virgin Media Customer Services, regarding a complaint about Virgin Media Broadband, and I used that number because there was a fault with the Virgin Media landline. The call charges were so high due to being on hold to Virgin Media technical help. Do you see where I'm going with this? How can that possibly be fair? 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mruane,

I completely understand where you're coming from and the points you're making. As the call charges are not on the account in error, unfortunately there would be no basis to remove these charges.

However as I appreciate you are still dissatisfied, I will pop you over a PM so I can take some details and raise a complaint for you.

Regards,

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos