cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

balckgeorge
Tuning in

I cannot use 1471 to check on suspicious calls is the service no longer available?

3 REPLIES 3

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi 

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

Yes 1471 should work as long as the caller didn't withhold their number prior to calling.

What message do you hear when calling 1471 please?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Message says this service no longer available on this phone line

Thank you for the update! Sorry to hear that the feature is not working at the moment. 

You can read more about call features here: Landline Calling Features | Virgin Landline | Virgin Media. You should be able to add and remove call features via your online My Virgin Media account. 

We will need to investigate further to offer additional support with this - we need to see if the feature is currently active but not working, or if it needs to be added on. 

Please be aware we are in the process of moving all our customers over to the 21CV service (Voice over IP) so you may be asked if you would like to move over as part of process whilst trying to fix the fault. You can read more about 21CV here: Everything You Need To Know - Virgin Media Community - 4757332

I will send you a PM to confirm some account details. You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

We can then return to this thread with an update where possible. 

All the best!

Molly