cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1471 service unavailable

AY100
Joining in

Hi. When I dial 1471 from home landline I get a service is unavailable message. 

Is there a way I can turn this service on remotely? 

I see several people have raised this question previously but it seems the answer is given off line. Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi AY100, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're still unable to use the 1471 option and for any inconvenience this may be causing you and your household. I would love to help you resolve this. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AY100,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're facing some issues when dialling 1471 from your landline handset. What happens exactly when you do? Are you experiencing any other problems with your landline service?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @Zach_R,

Everything else is fine with service and handsets. 

I get a message that says "Sorry. The service requested is not available from this line."

Thanks.

Hi AY100, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're still unable to use the 1471 option and for any inconvenience this may be causing you and your household. I would love to help you resolve this. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AY100, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R