Menu
drewgalander
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

1471 off after line repair can someone pick this up and sort as customer service confused!

Just had my phone line repaired after 11 days and though phone finally working the 1471 feature etc. have now disappeared ("this service not available on this line").

From the number of notes on here this seems to be a common fault but customer service seemed very unclear about it. Can a moderator on here pick it up and resolve please?

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1471 off after line repair can someone pick this up and sort as customer service confused!

Good Afternoon drewgalander,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see the 1471 feature has not been working recently.

Is this issue still on going or has this now been rectified?

Do please give us an update and we'll seek to assist if required

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
drewgalander
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1471 off after line repair can someone pick this up and sort as customer service confused!

Hi David_Bn,

Thanks for picking this up. Line fault / loss of service recently repaired by engineer, but 1471 now not working following the repair - message "not available on this line". Seems to be a common issue given the number of references listed in community forum.

1471 facility still not working as of an hour ago - actually now one element of a bigger concern over my home phone service which has just been sent in as an official complaint, so that stuff is ongoing.

However, if the 1471 aspect could be sorted that would be a step in the right direction!

Regards

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me drewgalander

I'd like to take a closer look into this for you and we'll seek to have the feature restored and to also resolve the complaint you've opened

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn