cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1471 not working

Roanjora
Tuning in

1471 has not been working for ages but it is listed as a service on my package. 
Getting through to VM is a nightmare. 
The BOT is useless 
Can anyone on here suggest anything. 
It used to work a few years back then stopped. VM told me it should work and they would look into it.  Never came back so I assume they were looking into a black hole and got sucked in.

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Roanjora,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline, I have looked into this and have re-added the 1471 feature to your line. Please can you check and let me know if its working now.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

WOW, that was easy. 
So why couldn't someone have done that 2 years ago when I rang them? 

But thanks for being such a good service.

No problem at all.

If you do need anything in the near future please do let us know and we would be happy to help. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks Matthew.  The only thing that can help now would be a more palatable price for the service. 🙂 

If you can knock a few quid of the monthly bill to get it the same as a new customer that would be great. 

Hi @Roanjora

We can't do package reviews/changes over the forums unfortunately. 

Please could you call into the team on 150 from a Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other line and the team can advise further for you. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide