Menu
Brian1111
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

1471 not working

Hi there, 

The 1471 service no longer works on my home phone. I don't know how long it's been but I get the message "Sorry, the service requested is not available from this line." 

I've called 150 several times and each time they say they're running tests and ask lots of questions and then say they're transferring me to the technical support team. I'm usually hanging on for 20 to 30 minutes and then the line goes dead !! 

I've seen several posts on this forum with the same problem and they've been resolved, so here's hoping you can help me please.

Regards, Brian

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 1471 not working

Morning @Brian1111

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was very sorry to understand that you're having an issue with the 1471 service. I have located your account and had a quick check of  the telephone exchange and could see it was missing. 

As such, we have added that on for you today and all should be working again for you at home. Please do check when you can and let me know. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Brian1111
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Katie, 

Sorry I didn't check before today....it is working !! 

Thank you so much.

Regards, Brian

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, Brian1111.

Glad to hear its working 🙂
Zoie