Menu
rugenbrau
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

1471 no longer available??

Hi.  We recently had an engineer to undertake a minor repair on our home phone.  We used to have a permanent number withhold on our home line.   This has now disappeared since the repair. 

I called the 150 helpline and was told that this service is no longer offered and should use 1471 on each call I wish to block my number.  This also doesn't work and I get "sorry the service requested is not available from this line".

Is 1471 now also unavailable?  I'm working from home as office is closed and I need to hide my home number. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1471 no longer available??

Hey rugenbrau,

Sorry you've lost the 1471 feature after a fault. Sometimes it can happen after a fault and I've checked your details using the information we have on here and have ensured that it's on there. Are you able to try the feature again and let me know if it works?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
rugenbrau
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 141 no longer available??

Sorry Lisa

It's the block outgoing number that isn't working. 

141 not 1471..... d'oh!

Could you look into why 141 isn't working please?  Ideally I'd like to get back the permanent number withhold but even 141 would be progress!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can you try the permanent number conceal for me  and the 141 feature and let me know whether they work?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
rugenbrau
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Lisa

I've tried on 3 separate previous occasions on the 150 number to the call centre to try and get that fixed.  The longest was nearly an hour and I was consistently told that this couldn't be fixed.  

I don't know how you've done that so quickly and easily but I'm very grateful.  I just can't understand why the call centre couldn't do the same for me.  Oh well, fixed now so thanks again. 

Steve

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry it wasn't fixed before when you contacted us and it may have been a training issue.  I'll get this fed back to the Team to check but I'm happy to have helped to get your features back on as before the fault.

If you have anymore issues, please post back on here so we can help 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos