Menu
Stephaniiee90
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

1471 hasn't been working for months! Constantly calling to log!

I am extremely frustrated upset and angry. My father in law relies on this service, I have been calling virgin every couple of days for the past two months! My father in law is elderly and disabled and relies on this service. Everyone I have spoken to puts it to the technical team as priority and we are left just trying it until I have to call up again! We are extremely frustrated and Agra can someone please please help to solve this matter! We are at wits end, I am going to have to call up again tomorrow, same old protocol, same answers and still nothing!! 

0 Kudos
Ellis_H
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 1471 hasn't been working for months! Constantly calling to log!

Hello, I am sorry you are experiencing problems.  I will try to help you.

Please click here  to send me a private message with your telephone number and I will see what I can do to assist.

______________________________________________________________________________________

All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more