Menu
Loupomm
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

1471 error

Hi there 

am getting an error code when trying to use 1471, both from my landline and my mothers who lives in the same street. Can I have advice on how to get it repaired please as it’s relied on heavily 

thank you 

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1471 error

Hi Loupomm,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry to hear that your 1471 feature has an error code and has just stopped working.

It very strange how both you and your mother have been affected by the same issue and you live in the same street? As you have both been affected by this it may be an area fault which is affecting you which has not yet been reported.

Looking remotely from our end we cannot see any issues which may be causing this error so we will need to get this looked in to for you.

What is the message when you get when you call 1471? 

Please let us know so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Loupomm
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi Jodie, 

thank you for replying 

The message is: 
‘Owing to a fault, customer control of service is temporarily unavailable’ 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for popping back @Loupomm and confirming the error message.

It's certainly not one that we have heard before - we have once again checked the exchange on your line and no errors are showing this end adn we can't see any issues with it so far.  Due to this, we have removed and re-added the feature. Can you please recheck for us and keep us posted. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos