Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

1471 and caller id still not working

Three weeks later and my 1471 and caller id apps still not working on my landline (ever since an engineer called at my house to do a repair!!)

Spent 3 hours on the phone last week speaking to Virgin media people who assured me it would be sorted.

And yet it's not and everytime I phone now it appears all the call centres are shut (just wish they told you quickly instead of you still having to go through all the automated crap!

I have missed several very important phone calls which I cannot return calls to because 1471 is working!! And yet I've been told in this site that it is supposed to be a simple fix.

Not happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1471 and caller id still not working

Hi I hope my experience will help you. I work in the field for virgin media and have seen this problem before. I have resolved it by changing the Eside in the mux. You'll need an engineer to do this,I dont think you'll get through on the phones but if you download the virigin connect app you'll be able to book a visit there.

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

You can also save £50 off your bill by recommending someone onto virgin media. To find out more PM me.

If you've found this helpful, why not give a thumbs up 🙂

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos