Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

0800 052 1251 INCREDIBLY annoying nuisance calls

This number has called my landline and mobile 10+ times a day for a number of weeks, i'm sick of it, can I get taken off the list, they don't seem to listen and just hang up when they realise there is no sale to be made.

I understand this is a VM marketing number, it's a nuisance and totally unprofessional.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 0800 052 1251 INCREDIBLY annoying nuisance calls

@BurningFeetMan wrote:

This number has called my landline and mobile 10+ times a day for a number of weeks, i'm sick of it, can I get taken off the list, they don't seem to listen and just hang up when they realise there is no sale to be made.

I understand this is a VM marketing number, it's a nuisance and totally unprofessional.

https://www.bt.com/help/security/bt-call-protect----how-to-----guide 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@BurningFeetMan wrote:

If they are genuine marketing calls from VM, change your contact preferences in 'My Virgin Media'.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I must admit to having the box checked to receive offers.  Thank you for getting me to double check this.

It must have changed recently as i've never had so many calls as I have this last few weeks.

Thanks again, hopefully it dies down in the next 28 days (!!)

0 Kudos