Menu

Virgin TV Go App

VirginMedia
Virgin Media Staff
fw750x
Joining in

Hi Everyone I Have Just Replaced an Ipad with a Galaxy Tablet But get a Screen on the Galaxy that says cannot Connect Until 1.12.18 Is there a way to change this so that i Can use the Galaxy Today/Tomorrow. Any Info would be Great Cheers Francis

fw750x
Joining in

I am TRYING TO USE The Virgin Go App its Installed on the Galaxy , But Keeps Showing Cannot Use U ntil 1.12.18

Anonymous
Not applicable

post on the forum as this helping hands are is not monitored by staff

kerrileyindigod
Just joined

Can't sign in 

Even though my passwords and email address is correct it wont let me sign in .. 

Tomsmith173
Joining in

I have up to date devices on my list but every time myself and my son try and stream at the same time it says we can’t stream more than two devices. We are only able to stream one device at a time yet it states you can stream 2 devices at a time. Can anyone tell me why I’m having this issue?

Mike696969
Joining in

When i try and watch live tv on virgin tv go on my pc it says the channel is not available in this region, this has only started in the last 2 weeks

harryo7949
Joining in

After attempting to add a new device on tv go. Using Chrome my Apple Mac and lap top are no longer listed and I have 3  my pc chrome devices on list and I am not allowed to change devices until 1 /3 2021

can you help

harryo7949
Joining in

I should have added that I cannot access the 3 chrome devices

my iPhone and iPad are still available